Good Morning Sunshines!
I'm sitting at the table eating breakfast. I honestly don't know what I would do without coffee. Thank GOD for coffee! So, today's Tuesday and I'm going to school. I missed yesterday because I was sick. Want to know what school I go to? Too Bad! IDK if there is a creeper reading this right now, so that information stays c-o-n-fidential.
Okay, I have a funny story. My sister had just finished one of her soccer practices, and a boy came up to her and said,"Nice Passes." My sister obviously blushed and started to walk away. Of course RIGHT THEN she decided to be an adorable little klutz and drop her water bottle. No biggie, right? Wrong. As she tried to pick it up she dropped everything else she was carrying. Snack, shin guards, ball, everything! The ball rolled toward the boy and he brought it over to her. Too late, her face was on fire! I'm now afraid for her social life; will she ever find a prince charming? Or will she drop the ball every time?
I'll update you after school,
Bri
No comments:
Post a Comment