Monday, April 23, 2012

Hey Guys,
     This is a picture I made to kind of vent my feelings because I'm going through some really crappy drama with my ex and my friend. I know it seems kind of depressing. And even though it's not very good, this is one of the best pictures I've ever drawn. I'm proud of it. I just hope all this crap can end so I can get on with my life. Here are the words to the poem on the left in case you can't see them:


heart breaks
tears flow
when I'm gone
you will know

every hug
every lie
every last
sad goodbye

every scream
every tear
makes me wish
you were here

off you go
with my best friend
you said forever
think again

heart breaks
tears flow
when I'm gone
you will know

Please comment. I'm thinking about sending it in somewhere. Contest? IDK. If you know a literature place or art contest I could send it to, please let me know.
     Goodnight,
         Bri
P.S. The clock on my laptop is messed up so, I did not post this at 6:30. I posted this at 9:30 :/ Later

No comments:

Post a Comment